Monday, September 29, 2008

Dear crack fiend,

I really do appreciate you coming up to me and informing me of the countries current economic crisis. Your wisdom is beyond your appearance, for that I apologize, you know, for passing judgement on you. I have not heard anything of this crisis until you so eloquently as only you could explain it to me. cause you see I have not seen a TV in months, and have no access to Internet, newspaper, or news radio either. Trust me when I go to vote I will have your best interest in mind.

The thing is, and I don't mean to be rude, but if I were to be seeking financial advice. Like you gave me. I would like it to come from someone who has a tad bit more to lose than a shopping cart full of aluminum cans.

thank you


*note: I know not all aluminum cans get pushed around by crack fiends in their shopping carts but these ones were guilty by association*

No comments: