Thursday, September 11, 2008

Booster?

I was getting a fruit smootie, those things are good I tell you what.

Order Girl: "Do you want a free booster?"

Me: "Yep."

Order girl: "Which one, we have prot..."

Me: "Vodka!"

Order girl: "We don't have that."

Me: "Don't worry I brought my own, can you put it in before you mix it up? I hate it when the booze is just sitting all on the top, and i'm lazy and don't want to stir it up."

Order girl: with a look of confusion, "I dont think I can do that"

Me: "Oh! then I'll be fine without, but do you have a complaint card so I can request decent boosters?"

5 comments:

Summer said...

That is some funny shit right there!

Latent Image said...

Summer: You should witness it in live, high definition, surround sound, and what ever fancy gadget you can get on a tv that I want but dont have.

Anonymous said...

I like where your head is at

Salt City Mistress said...

OMG, coffee just came out my nose over that one! My keyboard DOES NOT thank you, but I sure as hell do!

Sen said...

That totally cracked me up! Thanks for putting a smile on my face. :) I'm still patiently awaiting some advice..