Thursday, May 1, 2008

Lately I have been asked "what type of music do you listen to?" okay so i get it almost daily, and since i really do not have a definitive style or type of music i put the trusty ipod on shuffle and here are the first five songs in a random order of course.

"Quicksand" by 8mm
This is quite possibly my favorite band at the moment, they are good to listen to no matter what mood your in.

"Bang bang (my baby shot me down) by Nancy Sinatra
Its simple and always makes me want to watch Kill Bill.

"Over Now" by Day Two
Love this band, but they are no longer, They have a melodic screaming way about them, if you want more they go by Mutton Hollow now, but have changed singers.

"November Rain" if you don't know who this is by then you can leave now.
I think this song speaks for its self, don't you?

"Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the two of us" by My Chemical Romance
This was off their first album, just the title of the song strikes a cord with me but with lyrics like;
"well you can try all you want
I don't care how much (screaming)
you invest yourself in me
were not working out"
Took the words right out of my mouth.

as a bonus #6

"Alfie" by Lily Allen
Her songs are just happy bouncy little numbers, cheer you up no matter what mood your in.

1 comment:

that jordan girl said...

I miss Day Two. Seriously.

Um Alfie is an amazingly fun song, I sing it constantly.