Sunday, May 11, 2008

does size matter?

When I go out on the weekends i usually always get the question, "your tall, how tall are you?" from women. its a simple get to know you banter type question and could place many new threads along with it. Also everyone who ever meets me, or i meet always always asks it. women are so predictable.

do to the predictable nature of people, I try to come up with ways to joke with people when asking mundane boring question. (note to girls: if you hate guys asking the same interview type questions on dates or whenever, try not to do the same.)


Her: how tall are you?

Me: I'm 9'4" although most men over estimate size not that it matters...


ill usually deflect her onto another subject at this point. I'm pretty good at that I'm told.

1 comment:

Ginamonster said...

good answer. Size only matters to me insofar as I prefer to date men who are at least as tall as I am. At 5'4", you would think it would be easier to find guys that fit the bill.