Friday, December 7, 2007

No tolorance left for drama!

I have been hearing people always complaining about drama in there life. How no one wants drama, how they cant find the right guy/girl, there job sucks, whatever. I say we all want drama. If we were all drama free then then we would just find something else to complain about, which causes drama. As far as dating goes your the only one in control of your dating life so I'm going with the common denominator that's "you." If we really want drama-free lives then what do you do to change it?

2 comments:

Strizz said...

I want to trade my drama in for Greys Anatomy style drama. Can I do that?

Sen said...

Its all about your perception. If you change your perception and see the positives in everything you can, there would be no drama only learning, growing and more love for yourself.