Friday, November 30, 2007

Smile

The other day I was shopping and ran into a girl i use to date. Instead of running over and be excited to see her, I hid, I am a master at hide and seek, i think she failed to seek. Now to be fair its a girl i dated for 6 months and it was the last girl i have dated for an extended period of time. We stopped "hanging out" when we both got to busy to make time. Friendship could have occur ed but how do you go from dating to friends? This is not an uncommon problem for me, hiding when i see people in my past. I think its because of my intolerance for the fake conversation, you know the one. You have to force a smile, and talk through you teeth like you actually give a shit what they are telling you, knowing the minute you walk away you say to yourself "bitch" or whatever fits that person. Am i the only one who despises meeting old acquaintances?

No comments: