Monday, July 28, 2008

Soooo... I decided I'm going to try to gain weight again.

Lets hope this time i don't gain 50lbs get sick and lose it in 2 week.

who loses close to 50lbs in a week, well me of course, I blame it on the flu.

Or if I do lose all the weight again, lets hope i can make a journal about it bottle it up and market that, I'm sure people would love to know my weight loss secret.

Since i wanted to see if anyone else eats about the same calories as me, and wouldn't you know it there are people who also eat around about 6,000 calories a day.

Problem is these people are Olympic weigh lifters, strong men competitors, and them professional body builders.

Me on the other hand am a ninja
No wait I'm a Spartan
wait...

I'm the only Spartan ninja!

maybe ill use to here blog to post some updates on it to help keep me motivated, but i am pretty lazy soo... its a big if.

1 comment:

Sen said...

Hopefully not in two weeks or at all, I hope it all works out this time around. :)